Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Head.... Little Arms...




I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "Meet the Robinsons". It is pretty funny and the funniest line in the movie is the quote that I put inside the card. My brother loves that part of the movie so I thought I would send him a funny card. Who doesn't love to get a card in the mail and just laugh? :) He is on a mission for my church in Florida.

The T-Rex cut is from Create A Critter. I tried to do the 3 brads in a line and put them evenly apart but I wasn't completely successful. Guess I need to make myself a template or something. :) I printed the message on cardstock w/ my printer. I used the Textured Mesh cuttlebug embossing folder. I think it looks like Dino/Lizard skin.

**Side note, if you haven't see "How to Train Your Dragon" yet. GO. I saw it today and LOVED IT!!!! So cute and funny.**

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Glora said...

Te He He!!! I am so making a card like this when I get Create a Critter. I love that movie and that is one of my favorite lines too! Your brother is going to LOVE this card. I bet he will be laughing for minutes! Great job!!!!

LUV2SCRAP said...

This cartridge is so cute can't wait to get. Your brother will really enjoy his card its so cute.

Janis Lewis said...

Time I read the title of your post, I knew exactly what movie you were talking about! Love it!!

flowerdisco said...

i never saw the movie but love the dino, tfs!

Edna Marie said...

Oh giggle, giggle! this is just wonderful love the meaing with the card and the card design is just great, very nice details and your brother will lovw it TFIM

Dawn said...

This is my daughter's FAVORITE movie! She's two and it's so funny she yells to Lewis, and will say things like 'oh noooooo... lewwwwww is madddddd" and what not super cute, and I love the card!

bumblebee creations said...

How adorable! I heard that movie was good-gonna have to take my dd to it!

Amy Jo said...

HEHEHEHE...I know what you're talking about...that's a movie we watch a lot and that's our favorite part! Great card.