Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Silhouette Wedding Card

Here is another version of the silhouette wedding cards that I like to make.  Super simple but elegant and the receivers just love them.  :)  This can be used for wedding, anniversary or engagement.


One of the reasons I like doing the silhouette is because I don't like putting together all of the layers, especially in a time crunch.  :)

Card Recipe:
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge - 3.65"
D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder
PTI - True Black, White, New Leaf cardstock
PTI - New Leaf satin ribbon

~ Thanks for Looking!

8 comments:

Tosha said...

I LOVE this!!! I love the green you used and the image. Great job!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Very pretty card! Love it! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

sweetlilscrapper said...

i love this, it's so cute!

Regina said...

I think the sihouette looks very elegant. I am going to have to make some like this.

Kate said...

Pretty Card. I especially love the color green.

Hugs
Kate

Rachel said...

Beautiful! I have this cart, but I haven't used it yet because of all the layers since I only recently got my gypsy. I could've done this ahead of time! The silhouette looks great!

Glora said...

Beautiful job Pam, I LOVE the silhouette cuts too. There is something very classy about it. I love the white black and green too. Perfect choices. Hugs- Glora

Kimberli said...

Beautiful card, I love the color combination you used!! For some reason, I always struggle with wedding cards so the silhouette is perfect - I love it!