Monday, August 22, 2011

Episode 79: Have a Magical Birthday!

This card I made for my niece's birthday.  She is a girly girly girl.  :)  She also loves the color yellow.  That was the inspiration for my card.  The background cut was from the Elegant Edges cartridge.  I'm definitely going to be using that more often.  Love it!  :)



Card Recipe:
Elegant Edges - Heart Edges 5"
Once Upon A Princess - Pegasus 3.5"
Peachy Keen Stamps Winter Wonderland Face stamp set
Scrappy Mom's Ever After stamp set
Making Memories Watercolor Bright stitching string - Fuchsia
Pebbles Bright Chalk
Echo Park Dots and Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad
Silver, Diamond and Fruit Punch Stickles
White Gel Pen
PTI - White, Hibiscus Burst and Harvest Gold cardstock

~ Thanks for Watching!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card! I love the sparkle.

Glora said...

Wow Pam, I seriously can't get over this card!!!! It is absolutely perfect and ADORABLE! Perfect positioning on the eye (and great choice too). The stickles and versamarker jazz it up just right! LOVIN' this card to pieces!!!!

PS I now need that Dots and Stripes paper as well as the Elegant Edges cartridge!

Amy said...

Such a pretty card- love that sparkly unicorn! :)Amy

Crafty Starkie said...

This is so adorable! I love it! Nice work. gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Oh so very pretty!!!! Love the stickles and the stamped eye. Beautiful card! :)

janner said...

I have that cart and love it. I never used the hearts before. Thanks for your inspiration and for sharing your adorable card.